Term: 2 years
Elected: Even Years
DUTIES OUTLINED IN BYLAWS:
DUTIES OUTLINED BY POLICY:
- The Board will meet twice a year, once at the Winter board meeting and again at the Annual Conference. Unless otherwise excused in advance by the President, attendance is mandatory.
- Recruit members to fill open positions.
- Verify all candidates have a valid and current Society membership.
- Provide oversight for the on-line voting process.
- Communicate with those not elected regarding outcome of election. Notify the elected candidates of their position after the election prior to announcement at the annual conference.
- Communicate with committee members and with the Board regarding activities related to the Nominations committee.
- Maintain work plans to provide to the next chairperson.
- Recommend policy and procedure changes to the Board.
- Verify all the Board members to ensure they have a valid and current Society membership.
*duties as detailed in SER of the WOCN® Society Board of Directors Manual, as revised Feb. 2020.