Thanks to all our attendees, speakers and exhibitors!
- Nurse of the Year: David Crumbley, MSN, RN, CWCN
- Rookie of the Year: Sarah Gibson, BSN, RN, CWOCN
- Georgia State Recognition Award:
Lucinda “Cindy” A. Bufford, BSN, RN, CWOCN
- 1st Place:
Michelle Sweat, Ramona Herrington, Kerri Garmon and Anna Fulmer Augusta University Medical Ce,nter Augusta, GA
- 2nd Place:
Donna Byfield, Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- 3rd Place:
Ann Taylor, Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital Griffin, GA
- Conference Scholarships
- Judy Burbage, BSN, RN, CWCN
- Elizabeth Jones, BSN, RN, CWOCN
- Terry Postma, BSN, RN, CFCN
- Jamie Talton, MSN, FNP-BC, CWOCN
- Holly Thornton, BSN, RN, CWOCN
- Education Scholarships
- Michelle Gehring, MSN, RN
- Jill Danahy, BSN, RN, CWON
- Treasurer: Martha Davidson
- Secretary: Deborah Nelson
- Dir: Conference Planning: Angela Graham
- Dir. Special Projects: Amy Armstrong
Friends of Ostomates Worldwide
The Southeast Region of the WOCN® Society donates to the Friends of Ostomates Worldwide (FOW-USA), a volunteer-run, non-profit organization providing ostomy supplies and educational materials to people in need around the world. We encourage our members to donate as well. Visit their website at www.fowusa.org for more information.
The 2018 Youth Rally took place July 16th – 21st at the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO.
The Southeast Region of the WOCN® Society donates to the Youth Rally for the purpose of providing children and/or camp counselors financial assistance to attend the Youth Rally. Visit their website at www.youthrally.org for more information.
Sign Up for News
Sign up if you are not receiving our email updates. Since some corporate systems block our emails, we suggest you use your home email address... Sign up now