Watch for more information coming soon
• Pre-Conference Session
• 13 General Sessions
• Up to 17 contact hours
• 5 Non-CE meal Symposia Planned
• Download Attendee Brochure
October 3 - 5, 2019
Conference Chair: Susan Fincher
Mastering the Art of Managing Enterocutaneous Fistulas
presented by: Sharon McCarthy, MSN, RN, CWOCN
Breakfast will be served at 7:00 AM for Pre-Conference attendees.
Seating for these sessions is limited - register NOW!
Seats are not guaranteed until payment is received.
Thanks to our wonderful Sponsers, five non-CE Symposia with meals are planned for our attendees.
While there is no extra cost to attend these sessions, each requires it's own registration with the hosting sponsor.
A complete listing with registration links is available on the Symposia Page.
There will be complimentary Wi-Fi available for guests staying at the Marriott in the guest rooms, as well as in convention center session rooms and exhibit hall.
Objectives: Upon completion of this conference, participants should be able to:
- Discuss advances in theoretical and clinical knowledge impacting individuals affected by wound, ostomy, or continence issues.
- Describe examples of evidence-based practice and multidisciplinary approaches to enhance outcomes in various health care settings.
- Describe examples of evidence-based practice as it pertains to WOC nursing specialties.
This actvity has been submitted to Alabama State Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Alabama State Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.