Director of Conference Planning:
Term: 2 years
Elected: Odd Years
DUTIES OUTLINED IN BYLAWS:
The four (4) Directors shall be: Director of Awards, Director of Communications, Director of Conference Planning and Director of Special Projects. The four (4) Directors are voting members Board. Duties of each office will be established by the Board and located in the Position-Specific Duties of the SER of the WOCN Society Leadership document. The Directors shall evaluate membership interests and develop strategic plans for the SER of the WOCN Society. The Directors facilitate communication between the members of the Region and Leadership.
DUTIES OUTLINED BY POLICY:
- Develop the annual budget and the conference budget. Present both to the Board at the Winter board meeting for approval.
- Obtain records review from CPA at start of new term.
- Review quarterly CPA reports for accuracy.
- Submit a Budget Request form for anticipated expenses to the Treasurer at the Winter Board meeting for incorporation into the budget proposal.
- The Board will meet two times during the year, once at the Winter board meeting and again at the Annual Conference. Unless otherwise excused in advance by the President, attendance is mandatory.
- Obtain bonding for self and members of the Board.
- Assure Association Management Company is protected by insurance or bonding.