President - Elect
Term: 2 years
Elected: Even Years
DUTIES OUTLINED IN BYLAWS:
The President-Elect shall perform the duties of the President in the absence or incapacity of the President. The President-Elect shall succeed to the office of President upon expiration of the President’s term of office and in the event of the death, resignation, removal or incapacity of the President. The President-Elect shall perform such duties as may be delegated by the President or the Board. The President-Elect shall serve as the official representative to the Society Public Policy Committee. The President-Elect shall serve as bylaws chairperson and is responsible for maintaining the bylaws, the policy/procedure manual and the SER of the WOCN History.
DUTIES OUTLINED BY POLICY:
- Submit a Budget Request form for anticipated committee expenses to the Treasurer at the Winter board meeting for incorporation into the budget proposal.
- The Board will meet twice a year, once at the Winter board meeting and again at the Annual Conference. Unless otherwise excused in advance by the President, attendance is mandatory.
- Assist President with board meeting planning and any duties related to conference planning and execution as identified.
- Purchase and present appreciation gifts to outgoing President.
- Maintains the SER of the WOCN Society History.
- Maintains the Position-Specific Duties of the SER of the WOCN Society Leadership document.
- Shadows and mentors current Board members as assigned by the President.
*duties as detailed in SER of the WOCN® Society Board of Directors Manual, as revised Feb. 2020.