Director of Special Projects:
Term: 2 years
Elected: Odd Years
DUTIES OUTLINED IN BYLAWS:
The four (4) Directors shall be: Director of Awards, Director of Communications, Director of Conference Planning and Director of Special Projects. The four (4) Directors are voting members Board. Duties of each office will be established by the Board and located in the Position-Specific Duties of the SER of the WOCN Society Leadership document. The Directors shall evaluate membership interests and develop strategic plans for the SER of the WOCN Society. The Directors facilitate communication between the members of the Region and Leadership.
DUTIES OUTLINED BY POLICY:
- Submit a Budget Request form for anticipated committee expenses to the Treasurer at the Winter board meeting for incorporation into the budget proposal.
- The Board will meet two times during the year, once at the Winter board meeting and again at the Annual Conference. Unless otherwise excused in advance by the President, attendance is mandatory.
- Maintain records of fundraising efforts and reconcile with Treasurer to ensure accurate deposit of funds.
- Leads development of products to supplement professional practice of SER of the WOCN Society members such as slides or other educational support materials. These items may be considered fundraising opportunities.
- Coordinate sale of professional practice products at Annual Conference and by order through the SER of the WOCN Society.
- Submit to the Director of Communications a report on current educational events to be included in the newsletter.
- Collaborates with and assists the Annual Conference Poster Chairperson.
- Coordinates the review and awards for the posters at the Annual Conference Poster Session.