Regional Clinical Specialist
Molnlycke Health Care is one of the most respected professional healthcare brands in the world, and we are particularly known for our unique, high quality range of products and innovative, patented technologies that allow patients to live better lives and help health care professionals efficiently treat more patients to better care.
We are seeking a Region Clinical Specialist (RCS) in Florida. This person will provide expertise to support Molnlycke Health Care’s Wound Care Division. The RCS strengthens the sales team and client calls from a clinical orientation. Developing collegial and professional relationships, they influence change in healthcare, improving patient and clinical outcomes, and delivering on sales objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Delivering product related programs to audiences that position Molnlycke product usage as an outstanding solution for safe, gentle and effective wound healing.
- Coordinating clinical activities to assist in the achievement of sales goals and to improve patient and clinical outcomes.
- Acting as the primary clinical resource for Territory Sales Managers.
- Providing training and support for Territory Sales Managers.
- Representing MHC at industry tradeshows and related wound care conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Physical Therapy or a related specialty
- WOCN board certification
- Approximately 5 -7 years progressively responsible, work related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the wound care industry
- Experience in presenting to large and small groups
- 75% travel is expected, including overnight
Relocation is available.
More information and apply here: http://www.molnlyckecareers.us/
Andy Beeler, Team Lead-Talent Acquisition
Molnlycke Health Care