2024 Conference Scholarship Criteria and Application
Six $1,000 conference scholarships will be awarded
Applications are due by May 19, 2024.
- Current active member of the Southeast Region of the WOCN® Society - (Member of the WOCN® Society with SER selected as your region)
- Engaged in clinical practice of wound, ostomy, continence or foot care nursing
- Certified by the WOCNCB® in one of the following: wound, ostomy, continence and/or foot care
- Agree to submit a short summary (300 words or less) of your Conference experience. Summaries may be published on our website following the Conference.
- Self applications only
- Recipients will be notified by July 5, 2024*
- Recipients of this award are not eligible to receive the SER of the WOCN® Society Conference Scholarship in two consecutive years.
- **All expenses including conference registration, hotel, meals and travel are the responsibility of the recipient. A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded at Conference to each recipient to help offset conference expenses. Winners must attend conference to receive the award.
- All information potentially identifying the nominees will be redacted for an impartial blind vote by the Southeast Region board of directors.
- Scholarship recipients will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes associated with the scholarship. The recipient will be required to submit a W-9 form BEFORE receiving scholarship payment.