Positions Open for Election in 2018
President-ElectThe President-Elect shall, in the absence of the President, preside at all meetings of the Region and the Region Board of Directors; shall automatically succeed to the office of President at the end of the presiding President’s term; and shall perform all duties incident to the office of President-Elect and such other duties as may be prescribed by the President or by the Region Board of Directors.
Director of AwardsThe Director of Awards shall serve as the coordinator of the Southeast Region of the WOCN® Society's Nurse of the Year Award, Rookie of the Year Award, State Recognition Award, Dorothy Doughty Educational Scholarships and the Annual Conference Scholarships.
Director of CommunicationsThe Director of Communications shall serve as the editor of the Southeast Region of the WOCN® Society Newsletter. The Director of Communications shall serve as the webmaster of the SER of the WOCN® Society website. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office® applications and basic computer skills.
Top Six Reasons to Serve on the Board
- Your support allows for the Southeast Region of the WOCN® Society to continue promoting high standards for all WOC nurses
- Each Board member receives a stipend to cover expenses for winter board meeting and Conference
- Leadership role provides PGP points toward re-certification
- Regional Offices can help you to prepare for National Office
- Great networking
- Become a valued member of the SER of the WOCN® Society
The Difference is You!
- June 1: Nominations / Consent to Serve Forms Due
- June 15: Candidate Profiles Online
- July 15: Online Voting Opens
- August 15: Online Voting Closes
- Results are Announced at Conference in Myrtle Beach!